Tuesday, 23 September 2014

FRESHERS

I'm finally here! I'm all moved in at Northampton uni and loving my first week, so I'm going to talk a little about what I've been up to.





We drove down on the Friday and stayed over in a hotel, the journey was six hours long, I'm so glad we didn't drive on the Saturday, it would have meant getting up at 3am!

The first day of freshers was a UV party at the student union. My flatmates are all really cool so we all went together, we all get on really well but we're all so different from each other. I find it really interesting to listen to other people's accents, we were comparing slang words and phrases and learning a bit about where we all live.

Second day was 'FreshFest', this was a mini festival held on a green in the campus. I loved watching Sigma and Gorgon City in the marquee, it was like one big rave!

Yesterday was our first day in classes, it was good to meet all the illustration students and find out a little bit more about what were going to be up to, I'm so excited to start! Last night was also the Ibiza Zoo party which was cool, I was dressed as a cat! 

And finally, today was the Freshers Fair where I picked up loads of freebies and signed up for a few clubs and societies.

I'm sorry this post is a little ramble-y but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive because I haven't been posting as regularly as I normally do for obvious reasons. I'm sorry about that! But once my course starts properly I'll be showing you some of the artwork I'll be doing.

Anyway, I hope you're having a good Freshers Week if you're at uni, and thanks for reading.

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment